Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Dream Interpretation

October 21, 2012
I was in some kind of school yard. There were people dress in jerseys, some others were shirtless. I spotted some people I know from elementary school. Then they had a contest of tug of war while I just stood there and watch them pull the rope.

Ropes 
To see a rope in your dream represents your connection and attachment to others. It is symbolic of what is holding your relationship together. Alternatively, a rope signifies bondage, restriction and captivity.
Tug Of War 
To dream that you are playing tug of war suggests that you need to balance various aspects of your personality. You need to learn to compromise. (I wasn't sure whether I can relate to this one or not since I wasn't the one doing the tug of war)

Dream Interpretation Source: dreammoods.com

No comments: