Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Dream Interpretation

Aug 6, 2011
I had a dream I went to Disneyland again. Funny cuz I remembered the location of each rides as if I've been there many times before. I was there with my friend Lian. We went to this small shop to buy some jellybeans. Then we went to go on some more rides.

Disneyland
To dream that you are at Disneyland, indicates that you need to take some time off, especially after all the hard work that you have been involved in. Known as the "happiest place on earth", the dream may suggest a lack of happiness in your life. You are looking for that happiness.
Jellybean
To see or eat jellybeans in your dream, signify light heartedness, positive energy and joy. You are feeling content and relaxed.

Dream Interpretation Source: dreammoods.com

No comments: