Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year 2010!

01 - 01 - 10

2009 has been an exciting year for me. In the early '09, I got a chance to revisit my old 'hometown' Washington D.C. and Boston, NYC and Philly. The whole US thing was the highlight of the year! I really can wait what 2010 has in store for me! The first day of  2010 has started well. I realized I have finally heard a response from one of the well-known music production company in the country into inviting Ne-Yo to have a concert in Jakarta. I made a twitter account to collect followers and also an FB group. It will take a while to gather all the fans out there, but I am SURE I can do it! So one of this year's resolution is to actualize a Ne-Yo concert in Jakarta, Indonesia. Yeah!
New Year's Resolution:
  1. Actualize a Ne-Yo concert
  2. Collect more than 20 Google Logos
  3. Visit Europe
  4. Write more, read more, do more!
  5. Give up delaying, postponing, and procrastinating!
  6. More exercise!

No comments: