Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

Dream Interpretation

I can't clearly remember the storyline of my dream last night. But I do remember the setting and objects that were in it. I think I saw a white telephone with cords. Then the scene changed. I was standing on a dock looking at a beach. My mom was just right ahead. She was happy to see my presence. Then the scene changed again, there was baby boy. I assume the baby boy was my friend's son. Then I picked the baby up by his arms. (musnt do this in real life, or you'll injure the baby's arms)...and I held him for a few seconds.
Then the alarm BUZZED.
And I had to wake up cuz I was awfully late for the 8 o'clock class. -_-

Telephone: To see or hear a telephone in your dream, signifies a message from your unconscious or some sort of telepathic communication. You may be forced to confront issues which you have tried to avoid. Alternatively, the telephone represents your communication and relationship with others.

Beach: To see the beach in your dream, symbolizes the meeting between your two states of mind. The sand is symbolic of the rational and mental processes while the water signifies the irrational, unsteady, and emotional aspects of yourself. It is a place of transition between the physical/material and the spiritual.
To dream that you are on the beach and looking out toward the ocean, indicates unknown and major changes that are occurring in your life. Consider the state of the ocean, whether it is calm, pleasant, forbidding, etc.
Baby: To see a baby in your dream, signifies innocence, warmth and new beginnings. Babies symbolize something in your own inner nature that is pure, vulnerable, helpless and/or uncorrupted. If you find a baby in your dream, then it suggests that you have acknowledged your hidden potential.

Dream Interpretation Source: dreammoods.com

No comments: