Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Pez Candy Dispensers

Okay, so I'm a collector of Pez Candy Dispensers. I just can't help it, they're just too cute to collect. I am not a big fan of the candy itself, so my brother is usually the one who ended up eating it all down. I used to have like a dozen of these dispensers until my mom threw them away cuz she thought they were junk. So these are the ones that I have. It's not much but I'm still looking for more. Not all dispensers are sold worldwide. Two of them I bought in particular places.
So if by any chance you are interested in giving me a brand new pez candy dispenser, then I heart you!
See, who said I was hard to impress?


Daisy Duck, Minnie Mouse


Lumpy the Heffalump, Dylan's Candy Bar Bunny, Marie Aristocats

Will Turner Jr. , Captain Jack Sparrow


My Melody, Hello Kitty, Hello Kitty, (reference needed, no idea who this chipmunk is!)


The Simpsons

No comments: