Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

I Scream For Ice Cream!!!

Okay, so i'm a big fan of the movie. And yes, I'm also a big fan of the real place.
I welcome you....

SERENDIPITY3
located in 225 East 60th Street, New York


First up, my favourite of all time!

Frrrozen Hot Chocolate @ $8.50


And the rests are also a-must try!

"Can't Say No" Sundae @ $14.50
Humble pie, ice cream, banana and hot fudge with whipped cream.


Peanut Butter Frrrozen Hot Chocolate @ $9.00


Strawberry Fields Sundae @ $14.50
Cheesecake, strawberry ice cream, strawberry topping with whipped cream.


Strawberry Supreme @ $9.00


Outrageous Banana Split @ $22.00


Cheese Cake Vesuvius @ 22.00


Forbidden Broadway Sundae @ $14.50
Chocolate Blackout cake, ice cream, hot fudge topped with whipped cream.


 
And here's a picture of me taking a sip of Frrrozen Hot Chocolate!
Delicioso!



Oh and let's not forget Hot Spring Wings @ $9.50
(it's better than it looks. trust me!)

No comments: