Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Dream Interpretation

September 29, 2009
Woke up this morning with a bizarre dream. Beyonce Knowles, Solange, and their mom (Tina?) was there. Beyonce was mad at her sis, cuz Solange was busy takin pics with me and our five other gal friends from the clique using her camera.
As Beyonce was about to enter her black sedan (I think it was a Honda) she said, "I gotta get to House of Deréon. Don't make me do this Yo, you know I love jeans!"
Their mom stood by the passenger's seat door and smiled seeing the fact that her daughters are bickering. I think I was Beyonce's Asian sister.

Then I was woken up by a knock on the door. Shoot.
This is a bit surprising because I usually dont remember every little details of my dreams. But here, I remember words and objects.
I was curious in searching for what the dream really meant.
So I looked up http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/
And here's what I found:
(I looked under "Celebrity", "Car" and "Camera".... which is funny 'cause they all begin with the letter "C")

Celebrity:
To see a celebrity in your dream, represents your beliefs and understanding about him or her. Something in you waking life has triggered these similar beliefs and feelings. It is not uncommon that your obsession with a certain celebrity may carry over onto your dream world. Celebrities are often seen as heroes and all that is mighty. Also consider any puns within the name.
To dream that you are good friends with a celebrity, represents your idealized version of someone you know in your life.  Perhaps you hope that a real-life friend can act more like a particular celebrity. Consider the qualities that you see in this celebrity and how you want your friends to have those qualities.
Camera:
To see a camera in your dream, signifies your desires to cling on and/or live in the past. Alternatively, it may indicate that you need to focus on a particular situation. Perhaps you need to get a clearer picture or idea.
Car:
To see a parked car in your dream, suggests that you need to turn your efforts and energies elsewhere. You may be needlessly spending your energy in a fruitless endeavor. Alternatively, a parked car may symbolize your need to stop and enjoy life. To dream that you cannot find where you parked your car, suggests that you do not know where you want to go in life.

Hmmm..interesting...this is exactly what I am currently going through in real life.

No comments: